Coaching and Mentoring Business Leaders, J&G process
Questions to answer
What drives me:
- What are your internal motivations?
- What values are not negotiable?
- How themes run through all the important elements of your life?
- How can you articulate your essential drivers and use them as a guide?
- What is your Signature, your Motto, your Brand?
My Career aspirations ?
- How do I view my career to date?
- What type of career opportunities would I like to be considered for?
- Why do I perceive my career aspirations in the direction described above?
- In my opinion, which are the performance criteria and achievements to date that best qualify me for my desired career continuation?
- Which areas of improvement do I believe I should focus on to be better qualify for my desired career continuation?
- Do I feel my current role could provide me with greater challenge and fulfillment, and if so, how?
- How do I view my geographical mobility?
Select one or more triangles and make them stronger to find a better balance, your personal drive and balance
The purpose of this form is to summarize the last Mentoring conversation and to formalize step by step an action plan based on a clear and SMART objective (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound.)
|Professional Strengths:||Development areas:|
|Assignment objective:||Measurement: decision taken.|
|Additional comments: the summary may have to be “fine tune”.|
|Executive Coaching 3 phases||1.1⁄2 day feedback and potential assessment and action plan.2.6 contacts, one hour every other month.
3.Final debriefing and evaluation, 2 hours.
Plus 4 hours preparation.
16 hours @ an hourly rate to be agreed.